As Netherlands Focal Point we work together with all manner of parties. These organisations play an important role in:
- feeding Europe with relevant Dutch data, knowledge and developments;
- spreading and promoting the use of EU-OSHA products among relevant target groups.
We distinguish among different players within our target group
Social partners are employers and workers representatives organisations:
The social partners are strongly involved in the work of the Netherlands Focal Point via the workgroup European Context, which actually acts as management board.
Members of the knowledge network are professional organisations and knowledge centers in the area of labour and health.
The following knowledge institutions are within our network:
- Netherlands Center for Occupational and Long Diseases (NKAL)
- Netherlands Center for Occupational Diseases (NCvB)
- Coronel Institute for Occupational Health
- National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
- Nyenrode Business Universiteit / ArboNed
- Radboud University
- University of Utrecht
- NSvP Knowledge Network Sustainable Employability (NKDI)
Professional organisations within our network are:
- The Netherlands Society for Occupational Hygiene (NVvA)
- The Netherlands Society for Occupational Medicine (NVAB)
- The Netherlands Society for Safety Expertise (NVVK)
- Professional Society for Occupational and Organisational experts (BA&O)
- Nurses and Caretakers Netherlands & Occupational Nurses (V&VN Arboverpleegkundigen)
- Human Factors NL (society for ergonomics)
- The Dutch Institute for Psychologists
- Organisation for Vitality, Activation and Careerplanning (OVAL)
- Registry Professionals Complimentary Care (RBCZ)
In addition, the Netherlands Focal Point enters into partnerships with organisations (often trade associations, knowledge institutes, consultancy agencies, companies) with respect to the specific campaign theme within the context of the biennial campaigns. Campaign partners play an active role in organising activities and developing and spreading knowledge. Read more on our campagnewebsite.
Finally, our media partners play a crucial role in the dissemination of information to our target groups.
Our media partners are:
- B+B Vakmedianet B.V. (Arbo-online, Arbo)
- Reed Business Information (P&Oactueel, Arbo Magazine)
- Industrielinqs pers en platform
- SDU Uitgevers (o.a. Safety!)
Would you like to know more about the terms and conditions of becoming part of our network? Please get in touch with us through the contact form.